- Release cash from your house with Age Partnership Equity Release
- Free Valuation
- No lenders fees
- No product fees
- No early repayment charges
- No need to make monthly payments
- Use the money for a holiday
- Continue to stay in your home
Review of Age Partnership Equity Release options from our 3rd party analyst:
- Rates are very competitive
- Review sites and social media sources show a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Flexible plans
- Trusted brand
How much can I borrow in 2024?
You can achieve 65% of your home’s value. For example, if your home is valued at £350,000 you can borrow £227,000.
William from Birmingham
My son knew a guy who owned 6 pubs. Because of successive lockdowns due to covid 19 coronavirus, he had to do a quick sale on his holiday home in Cornwall.
My equity release money bought his flat at 35% under market value and not only does my family have the shared use of a holiday home, but the rental income is also much more than the interest on the equity release.
Mrs Heart from Aberdeen
I was struggling to pay my mortgage and had no money left at the end of the month for emergencies, let alone saving for a holiday. I had investigated home reversion plans, but they did not appear to be the right solution.
Equity Release for older borrowers with no monthly payments was exactly what I wanted, and the interest rate was very low. I was able to pay off my mortgage.
I live in an area where house prices are going up nicely so keeping 100% ownership of my own house is wise. I am confident that my house price appreciation will be much bigger than my roll-up interest. Age partnership equity release fees are very low.
Mr Shaw from Bradford
I thought I was going to have to sell my home to pay back my mortgage as the bank wanted their money back. With the money left, I could only afford a flat and I would have been further away from my daughter and her children. Downsizing was a bad idea for me.
My lifetime mortgage was ideal for me as I had no monthly repayments and I paid off my old mortgage. I saved the cost of moving to a new flat where I would pay to move to a place I did not want.
The no negative equity guarantee and equity release council assurances were very important to me. I am better off each month and have some tax-free cash ready if repairs to the house are necessary.
Mr Howarth from Leeds
I am healthy and have a good income from my pensions for later life. I decided to release money from my unencumbered home with a retirement interest-only mortgage (RIO mortgage), so I could get a new kitchen and bathroom and give money to my children so they could move house and buy bigger homes.
I did not have any problems with a minimum or maximum age requirement or affordability. The interest rate was very low like a prime conventional mortgage from a bank or building society.
The monthly payment was tiny compared with the rest of my outgoings. The whole process was authorised and regulated by the finance conduct authority.
Mrs Yardly from Sheffield
I had an old, tired car and a very unreliable central heating system. Repair bills continually mounted up meaning I had less money to spend on holidays and other nice things. A friend said I should consider equity release, but I was put off by the horror stories of the roll-up/compounded interest destroying people’s homes.
When I did my own homework, I found in 2024 equity release interest rates were very low and the negative press was around people who had been ripped off with high rates in the past.
Even if my house price only went up a little the roll-up interest would be covered. The equity release enabled me to get a nice 3-year-old car and a new boiler, so I was not wasting money all the time on repairs! You can pay your lifetime mortgage early if you prefer.
It’s usual to encounter individuals seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment equity releases or home reversion plans, however, Age Partners like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of bank statements.
How much is it common to release from a home
The older you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free money you can release
Type of Equity Release Scheme Providers similar to Age Partnership Equity Release
- Age Concern an equity release loan where you pay interest at the end of the term
- Step Change with impartial financial advice managed by the financial conduct authority FCA
- Age partnership reviews with independent legal advice for a tax-free lump sum
- AA equity release for your own home with certain personal circumstances
Mortgages For 70 Year Olds is a form of equity release where the initial loan is borrowing money for retirement planning.
Metrobank Equity Release where you get either a lump sum or many payments over time.
Yorkshire Building Society YBS Lifetime Mortgage for people borrowing jointly for long-term care.
Equity Release Yorkshire Building Society YBS your entitlement to means-tested benefits could be impacted.
Metrobank Lifetime Mortgage equity release mortgages for a lump sum or regular monthly payments
Which? Equity Release Scheme with a clear equity release agreement
Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Scheme you can find out how much equity you can get
YB-Yorkshire Bank Lifetime Mortgage for one lump sum – you can spend the equity released on anything you like
Which? Money Lifetime Mortgage based on the full market value of your home
Legal & General Lifetime Mortgage to borrow money at an affordable rate with two equity release options
Equity Release LTV compared with Age Partnership Equity Release
- 60% lump sum lifetime mortgages AA equity release home reversion scheme
- 60% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Key Retirement with extra money in the term
- 60% loan to value home reversion plans Equifinance without regular payments
- 45% loan to value home reversion schemes 1st Stop Home Loans for financial freedom
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the occupier is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release Providers
It’s very common to find people looking for a monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lump sum lifetime mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgage however Legal and General like VitalityLife Equity Release is eager to see proof of your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans for a high loan amount
- age partnership.co.uk for professional advice based on your medical conditions
- HSBC Equity Release Plans for Existing Customers
- age partnership reviews with no early repayment charge for home improvements
- Saga Equity Release Schemes with free solicitors fees
- Age Partnership Equity Release – the equity release call will tell when you are taking equity release most lifetime mortgages are paid off with sale proceeds
Does Age Partnership offer Equity Release?
Yes, Age Partnership Equity Release is 1.86% APRC – Updated For January 2024
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans to pay an outstanding loan or raise cash for a new property and its further advice legal fees
- age partnership equity release cost compared with a regular mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans independent financial adviser
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes without regular repayments
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- agepartnership for releasing equity financial advisers
- Lifetime Mortgages to raise money to supplement a regular income
- Canada Life Second Home Voluntary Select Plan
- age partnership interest rate
- Age Partnership Equity Release provider
- age partnership equity release reviews
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan with free equity release advice
- age partnership.co.uk equity release product
- HSBC equity release products to pay an existing mortgage
- types of equity release include a HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
Downsides of Equity Release Plans – Age Partnership
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Home reversion plans may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Does Age Partnership offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Age Partnership Pensioner Mortgages are 1.8% APRC.
Uses of Age Partnership Equity Release mortgage
Often used to help tax planning and interest rates on the money can be appealing. Low rate way of assisting the family to buy their own property or pay down their debts, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Does Age Partnership do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Age Partnership Retirement Mortgages are 2.2% APR. Be cautious, equity release affects benefits.
- Key Solutions Lifetime Mortgage From Property
- Prudential Equity Release Loan
- Interest Only Mortgages For Over 60-Year-Olds
What are the pitfalls of equity release?
The pitfalls of equity release are the interest charges that roll up on top of the debt, to understand you should study the age partnership equity release calculator.
- Step Change Equity Release Plans
- Just Retirement Equity Release Scheme
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Direct Lender Mortgage
Is Age Partnership a good company?
Yes, the age partnership equity release reviews for lifetime mortgages are excellent.
- Best 5-Year Mortgage Rates
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Secured Homeowner Loans Direct
- Sunlife Equity Release Drawdown
What is the best age to take equity release?
Any age over the age of 55 is fine, but only take out a lifetime mortgage when you really need the money, so in some ways the later the better, and then you pay less interest.
- Key Retirement Solutions – Equity Release Schemes
- Lv Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plan
age partnership Leeds
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2024
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage 2024
- Crown Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Stonehaven Equity Release Brokers Uk
Where’s Age Partnership Located?
2200 Century Way, Leeds LS15 8ZB
- Norwich Union Equity Release Interest Rates
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates – Updated For January 2024
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- More to Life Equity Release Interest Rates
Does Age Partnership Do Equity Release?
Yes, agepartnership does low-rate low-cost equity release.
- Remortgage With a Bad Credit History
- Equity Release Calculator Under 55
- Halifax Equity Release Schemes
- Bridging Finance Broker 95%
Does Age Partnership offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, the Age Partnership Equity Release Under 55 is 1.92% APRC. Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage which is secured against your property
Direct Contact Details Age Partnership Equity Release for your main residence:
Award-winning retirement income Specialists Age Partnership Limited.Headquarters:
2200 Century Way
Thorpe Park For general enquiries, please send us a message below or call Freephone 08080 555222. regulated by the financial fca registered number 425432 leeds ls15 8zb
Or call us on:
Freephone 08080 555 222
Or email us at:
Does Age Partnership offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Age Partnership do lifetime mortgages at 2.19% APR. Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgages have a loan-to-value (ltv) of 70%. Some offers have optional repayments like a standard mortgage subject to your personal situation
Are age partnerships good?
Yes, Age Partnership Ltd offers some excellent products and services.
What does Age Partnership do?
With the age partnership calculator, they can help you get an equity release plan or lifetime mortgage.
How does Age Partnership equity release work?
They can help you pick an appropriate equity release scheme that has a low rate and a free valuation.
Does Age Partnership charge a fee?
Not in all cases, no.
Where Is Age Partnership Located?
Age Partnership is located in Leeds.
Is Age Partnership Safe for Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Age Partnership is strictly regulated and is accountable to several bodies and regulators including the the Equity Release Council.
Are age partnership reviews generally good?
Yes, age partnerships have many good reviews in various places online.
Is Age Partnership Equity Release Safe?
Yes, Age partnership equity release is completely safe as it is strictly regulated by the government. Age partnership fees are very low.
Does Age Partnership do retirement remortgages for the over 60s?
Yes, an Age Partnership retirement remortgage for people over 60 is 3.58% APRC fixed for life.
Does Age Partnership do a pensioner remortgage for retired homeowners over 60?
Yes, Age Partnership pensioner remortgages for the over 60s are a 3.45% APR variable.
Does Age Partnership do a later life remortgage for retired homeowners over 60?
Yes, Age Partnership later life remortgages for the over 60s are 3.93% AER fixed for life.
Does Age Partnership offer the best remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, an Age Partnership the best remortgage for retired homeowners over 60 is 3.06% MER fixed.
Does Age Partnership do a remortgaging option for pensioners over 60?
Yes, Age Partnership remortgaging options for over 60s are 3.32% AER variable.
Does Age Partnership do mortgage calculators for the over 60s?
Yes, an Age Partnership mortgage calculator for people over 60 will show 3.96% MER fixed for life.
Does Age Partnership offer RIO mortgages for the over 60s?
Yes, an Age Partnership RIO mortgage over 60 is 3.07% APR fixed for life.
Does Age Partnership do retirement interest only mortgages for people over 60?
Yes, an Age Partnership retirement interest only mortgage for over 60s is 3.17% AER fixed for life.