Are you looking for Bridging loans on a Commercial Property?
Frequent Finance has lenders that offer:
- Fast completions for that bargain purchase
- Change of use from commercial to residential
- Title splitting projects
- Access to an extensive range of lenders, including firms of solicitors lending their own money
- No Exit Fee in most cases
- Lending in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
- Full or part-interest roll-up options
- Non-Status loans
- 1st and 2nd Charge lending available
- Non-Regulated Loans and Regulated Loans
- Terms up to 3 years
- Daily Interest with some lenders
- 100% of the funding available with additional security in many cases
- Rates start from 0.49% per month
- Loans up to 90% of purchase price or 85% of Open Market Value
- CCJ’s / Arrears / Low Credit Scores accepted by many of our lenders
Please inquire below to find out more:
Are you considering a 25,000 personal loan, ideal for more significant cash?
The main features of personal loans for 25,000 are the servicing of existing credit card debt, the impact of mortgage arrears, the home valuer’s forced sale price and the evidence of a fraudulent application.
Are you considering a mortgage rate on a second home with a soft credit search?
The key characteristics of an interest-only second mortgage are the limited lump sum amounts, the effect of default notices, the delays in the property valuation and the evidence of gambling on bank statements.
Are you looking for a fixed-rate loan to pay for a new car?
The key features of a fixed-rate homeowner loan are early repayment charges, the effect of default notices, delays in the lender’s valuation and insufficient personal income.
Are you looking for a second mortgage with no phone call to repay an unsecured loan?
The key characteristics of a second mortgage with no phone calls are short loan term, the impact of mortgage arrears, the delays in the property valuation and the evidence of payday loans on bank statements.
Can you borrow to get a homeowners loan for bad credit for people with good credit?
The main features of homeowner loans for poor credit are poor credit intolerance, the effect of a default notice, the delays in the home valuation and the evidence of payday loans on bank statements.
Considering fast secured loans for bad credit, direct lenders to pay for a new car?
The key features of secured bad credit loans are short loan term, the impact of loan arrears, the delays in the lender’s valuation and the evidence of too many credit applications.
- Crown Equity Release From House
- Commercial Bridging Loan Calculator
- Direct Lender Bad Credit Loans
- Key Solutions Lifetime Mortgage Interest Rates
- Equity Release Under 55
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Secured Loans Direct Lenders
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Sunlife Equity Release From Property
- Bridging Finance 80%
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2024
- Age UK Equity Release
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Commercial Remortgage
- Secured Loan on buy-to-let
- Lv Equity Release Advice
- Mortgages For Pensioners Over 60
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2024
- More to Life Equity Release Schemes
- Legal And General Equity Release Schemes
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Mortgage
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage – Updated For January 2024