Are you looking for a lower rate?
Are you looking to raise capital against your commercial property?
Frequent Finance is an impartial broker, using all lenders in the UK market for the most competitive deal.
Recent property types we have arranged finance on:
- Retail property/Shops
- Public houses
- Professional practices, e.g. solicitor’s offices
- Industrial units
- Investment Properties
- Buy-to-Let Properties
- Care Homes
- Farms and Agricultural titles
- Leasehold and Freehold titles
- Leases under 70 years in some cases
Specialist facilities include:
- SIPP Commercial Lending
- SASS Commercial Lending
- Limited Liability Partnership LLP Remortgages
- Second Charge Commercial Mortgages
- SPV Remortgages
- Offshore company re-mortgages
- No early repayment charges
- Trust remortgages
- Libor tracker rates
- Fixed Rates
- Valuation fees as low as £500
- Initial rates as low as 1.22%
- Some mortgages only have early repayment charges for the first year then no early repayment charge
Are you considering personal loans of 25000 with a soft credit search?
The main issues with a 25000 loan are the short loan term, the impact of defaults, the discounted home valuation and the borrower not on electoral register.
Considering second mortgage rates to repay my logbook loans?
The main characteristics of rates for a second mortgage are set-up costs, the effect of CCJs, the disappointing home valuation and the borrower not on electoral register.
Are you looking for fixed-rate homeowner loans for people with good credit?
The main characteristics of fixed rate second mortgages are short loan term, the impact of secured loan arrears, the home valuers forced sale price and insufficient personal income.
Are you able to get a homeowner loan no phone calls with broad eligibility criteria?
The main features of a homeowner loan no phone call are intolerant eligibility criteria, the effect of credit defaults, the disappointing home valuation and the evidence of gambling on bank statements.
Are you able to borrow for a homeowner loan poor credit at a low-interest rate?
The main characteristics of homeowner secured loans bad credit are intolerant eligibility criteria, the effect of mortgage arrears, the delays in the property valuation and the evidence of payday loans on bank statements.
Are you considering secured loans for bad credit UK at a low interest rate?
The main issues with best secured loans for bad credit are the score from the credit report, the impact of credit card payment arrears, the home valuers forced sale price and the evidence of gambling on bank statements.
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release On Second Homes
- Secured Loans For Bad Credit Direct Lenders
- 5 Year Mortgage Rates
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2024
- Step Change Equity Release Drawdown
- Halifax Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Equity Release Under 55
- Prudential Equity Release Best Deals
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Best Retirement Interest only mortgage rates 20244
- Bad Credit Remortgage Lenders
- Direct Lender Bad Credit
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Age Concern Equity Release Calculator 2024
- Santander Interest Only Mortgage Rates
- Secured Loans Bad Credit Direct Lender
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Equity Release Retirement
- Bridging Finance 80%
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Under 55
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- More to Life Equity Release From House
- Just Retirement Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Natwest Equity Release Loan
- Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Cheapest Commercial Bridging Finance
Metrobank Lifetime Mortgage
Which? Equity Release Scheme
Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Scheme
YB-Yorkshire Bank Lifetime Mortgage
Which? Money Lifetime Mortgage
– Updated For January 2024 Legal & General Lifetime Mortgage