Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release
- Release cash from your house
- No regular monthly repayments
- Buy a family member a home without a mortgage
- Stay living in your own house
- Could be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
Its common to encounter people searching for monthly payment equity release, lump sum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, More2Life like Aegon are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release LTV
The more elderly you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free cash you can release
Equity Release Scheme Lenders
- the Telegraph
- Legal and General
- Vitality Life
What percentage can be released?
- 50% home reversion plans AIG Life
- 55% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage Paragon Personal Finance
- 35% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages 1st Stop Home Loans
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Stafford Railway Building Society
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the occupier is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release UK Providers
Its very regular to discover individuals looking for lumpsum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release however Key Solutions like Zurich are eager to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of pension statements.
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Just retirement defined benefit
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
Disadvantages of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce the value of your estate. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Applications of Home Reversion Plans
Often used to help tax planning and interest rates can be quite low. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay down your own credit cards and loans so you have more monthly disposable income.