- Release cash from your house with Key Advice Equity Release
- No regular monthly repayments unless you prefer an interest-only monthly payment
- Free Valuation
- No early repayment charges
- Buy a family member home without a mortgage
- Stay living in your own house
- It could be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
- 4.47% fixed for life
Reviews of Product – Key Advice Equity Release
William from Birmingham
My son knew a guy who owned six pubs. Because of successive lockdowns due to covid 19 coronavirus, he had to make a quick sale on his holiday home in Cornwall.
My equity release money bought his flat at 35% under market value. Not only does my family have the shared use of a holiday home, but the rental income is also much more than the interest on the equity release.
Mrs Heart from Aberdeen
I was struggling to pay my mortgage and had no money left for emergencies at the end of the month, let alone saving for a holiday. I had investigated home reversion plans, but they did not appear to be the right solution. Equity Release for older borrowers with no monthly repayments was exactly what I wanted, and the interest rate was very low.
I was able to pay off my mortgage. I live in an area where house prices are going up nicely, so keeping 100% ownership of my own home is wise. I am confident that my house price appreciation will be much bigger than my roll-up interest.
Mrs Yardly from Sheffield
I had an old, tired car and an unreliable central heating system. Repair bills continually mounted, meaning I had less money on holidays and other nice things. A friend said I should consider equity release, but I was put off by the horror stories of the roll-up/compounded interest destroying people’s homes.
When I did my homework, I found in 2024, equity release interest rates were very low, and the negative press was around people who had been ripped off with high rates.
Even if my house price only increased slightly, the roll-up interest would be covered. The equity release enabled me to get a nice 3-year-old car and a new boiler, so I was not wasting money all the time on repairs!
Mr Howarth from Leeds
I am healthy and have a good income from my pensions for later life. I decided to release money from my unencumbered home with a retirement interest-only mortgage (RIO mortgage) so I could get a new kitchen and bathroom and give money to my children so they could move house and buy bigger homes.
I had no problems with a minimum or maximum age requirement or affordability.
The interest rate was very low, like a prime conventional mortgage from a bank or building society. The monthly payment was tiny compared with the rest of my outgoings. The whole process was authorised and regulated by the finance conduct authority.
Mr Shaw from Bradford
I thought I would have to sell my home to repay my mortgage as the bank wanted their money back. With the money left, I could only afford a flat, and I would have been further away from my daughter and her children. Downsizing was a bad idea for me.
My lifetime mortgage was ideal for me as I had no monthly repayments, and I paid off my old mortgage.
I saved the cost of moving to a new flat where I would pay to move to a place I did not want. The no negative equity guarantee and equity release council assurances were very important to me. I am better off each month and have some tax-free cash ready if repairs to the house are necessary.
It’s common to encounter people searching for monthly payment equity release, lump sum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release; however, More to Life, like Aegon, is keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of bank statements.
LTV Key Advice Equity Release
The more elderly you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free cash you can release
Equity Release Scheme Lenders similar to Equity Release Key
- Legal and General
- Vitality Life
Does Key Retirement Solutions offer Equity Release?
Yes, Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release is 2.09% APR.
What percentage can be released with lenders like Key Later Life Finance?
- 50% home reversion plans AIG Life
- 55% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage key
- 35% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages key retirement
- 60% Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Stafford Railway Building Society
The 1st and 2nd charge lenders will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the occupier is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release UK Providers similar to Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release
It’s very common to discover individuals looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgages with flexible drawdown cash release; however, Key Solutions like Zurich are eager to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of pension statements.
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Just retirement-defined benefit
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
Does Key Retirement Solutions offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Key Retirement Solutions Pensioner Mortgages are 2.08% APR.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
Does Key Retirement Solutions offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Key Retirement Solutions Retirement Mortgages are 1.85% APRC.
- Key Later Life Finance Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Key equity Equity Release interest rates
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
Does Key Advice Equity Release do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Under 55 is 2.17% MER.
Disadvantages of Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release
Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release can reduce the value of your estate. Lump-sum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee, and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Applications of Key Advice Equity Release
Often used to help tax planning, interest rates can be quite low. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay down your credit cards and loans so you have more monthly disposable income.
- Sun Life Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release Interest Rates
- Age Concern Equity Release For UK Homeowners
- Lloyds Equity Release Mortgage
- Mortgage Calculator
- Liverpool Victoria Lv= Lv Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Lv Equity Release From House
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Direct Lender Secured Loan
- NatWest Bank Lifetime Mortgage
Does Key Advice offer retirement remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice retirement remortgage over 60 is 3.37% APR fixed for life.
Does Key Advice do pensioner remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice pensioner remortgage over 60 is 3.16% APR fixed for life.
Does Key Advice do a later-life remortgage for people over 60?
Yes, Key Advice later life remortgages for the over 60s are 3.93% AER fixed for life.
Does Key Advice offer the best remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice: the best remortgage for retired over 60 is 3.11% MER fixed for life.
- Find the Cheapest Commercial Bridging Loan Lender
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Comparison – Updated For October 2024
- Halifax Equity Release From House
- Liverpool Victoria Lv Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Direct Lender Mortgage Companies
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Loan
- 5 Year Mortgage Deals
Does Key Advice do remortgaging options for over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice remortgaging option over 60 is a 4% APRC variable.
Does Key Advice do a mortgage calculator for retired homeowners over 60?
Yes, Key Advice mortgage calculators for the over 60s show a 3.52% MER variable.
Does Key Advice offer RIO mortgages for the over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice RIO mortgage for homeowners over 60 is a 3.06% APRC variable.
Does Key Advice offer retirement interest only mortgages for the over 60s?
Yes, a Key Advice retirement interest-only mortgage for people over 60 is a 3.23% AER variable.
- Legal And General Equity Release Interest Rates – Updated For January 2024
- Interest Only Mortgages For those over 60
- Stonehaven Equity Release Mortgage – Updated For January 2024
- More to Life Equity Release
- Bridging Finance Rates 100%
- Step Change Equity Release Plans
- Prudential Equity Release Loan
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage No Payments – Updated For January 2024
Does Key Advice Equity Release do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Key Retirement Solutions does lifetime mortgages at 1.89% APRC. Key Retirement Solutions Lifetime Mortgages have a loan to value (ltv) of 75% – Updated For January 2024.
Does HSBC Bank offer lifetime mortgages as well as Key Later Life Finance?
Yes, HSBC interest-only lifetime mortgages have very low rates and no fees. You could consider remortgaging to release equity if you can afford the monthly repayments.