Key Solutions Lifetime Mortgages
- Remove tax free money from your home
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Continue to live in your own house
It’s very regular to find individuals searching for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, interest-only lifetime mortgages or monthly payment life time mortgage, however, Legal and General like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of investment statements.
How much is it common to release from a home
The more elderly you are and the the more illnesses you have you are the more tax free cash you can release
Equity Release Providers
- Pure Retirement
- LV lifetime mortgage
- The Exeter Equity Release
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 55% monthly payment equity release The Exeter Equity Release
- 40% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment life time mortgage Pure Retirement
- 25% loan to value home reversion schemes United Trust Bank
- 30% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release Evolution Money
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the occupier is a AST Tenant.
Lenders for Equity Release
It’s very regular to find people looking for home reversion schemes, monthly payment life time mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, Legal and General like Royal London Equity Release are eager to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Just retirement equity release key features
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Canada Life Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Equity Release Schemes
Disadvantages of Home Reversion Plans
Home reversion plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Home reversion schemes may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Uses of Lifetime Mortgages
Often used to manage inheritance tax bills and interest rates can be attractive. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high LTV mortgage or pay down your own debts so you have more monthly disposable income.