Lifetime Mortgages from LV
- Release tax free equity from your house
- Use the money for a holiday or anything you like
- Continue to stay in your home for as long as you need to
It is usual to find people seeking out monthly payment life time mortgage, home reversion plans or monthly payment life time mortgage, however, Sunlife Plans like Zurich are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Royal London Equity Release
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 60% lump sum lifetime mortgages Old Mutual Wealth
- 30% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment life time mortgage Holmesdale Building Society
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the occupier is a Owner Occupier.
Equity Release Scheme Providers
Its common to encounter people seeking out lumpsum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Just Retirement like Legal & General are eager to see evidence of your personal circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Lifetime Mortgage
Downsides of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment life time mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Uses of Home Reversion Schemes
Can be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates on the money can be appealing. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay down your own credit cards and loans so you have lower monthly outgoings.