- Release cash from your house with More to Life Equity Release
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments unless you want to
- RIO retirement interest-only mortgages are available
- Help your family with the cash you release
- Continue to stay in your house
William from Birmingham
My son knew a guy that owned 6 pubs. Because of successive lockdowns due to covid 19 coronavirus, he had to do a quick sale on his holiday home in Cornwall.
My equity release money bought his flat at 35% under market value and not only does my family have the shared use of a holiday home, but the rental income is also much more than the interest on the equity release.
Mr Howarth from Leeds
I am healthy and have a good income from my pensions for later life. I decided to release money from my unencumbered home with a retirement interest-only mortgage (RIO mortgage), so I could get a new kitchen and bathroom and give money to my children so they could move house and buy bigger homes.
I did not have any problems with a minimum or maximum age requirement or affordability.
The interest rate was very low like a prime conventional mortgage from a bank or building society. The monthly payment was tiny compared with the rest of my outgoings. The whole process was authorised and regulated by the finance conduct authority.
Mrs Yardly from Sheffield
I had an old, tired car and a very unreliable central heating system. Repair bills continually mounted up meaning I had less money to spend on holidays and other nice things.
A friend said I should consider equity release, but I was put off about the horror stories of the roll-up/compounded interest destroying people’s homes.
When I did my own homework, I found in 2021 equity release interest rates were very low and the negative press was around people that had been ripped off with high rates of the past. Even if my house price only went up a little the roll-up interest would be covered.
The equity release enabled me to get a nice 3-year-old car and a new boiler, so I was not wasting money all the time on repairs!
Mrs Heart from Aberdeen
I was struggling to pay my mortgage and had no money left at the end of the month for emergencies, let alone saving for a holiday.
I had investigated home reversion plans, but they did not appear to be the right solution. Equity Release for older borrowers with no monthly repayments was exactly what I wanted, and the interest rate was very low.
I was able to pay off my mortgage. I live in an area where house prices are going up nicely so keeping 100% ownership of my own home is wise. I am confident that my house price appreciation will be much bigger than my roll-up interest.
Mr Shaw from Bradford
I thought I was going to have to sell my home to pay back my mortgage as the bank wanted their money back. With the money left I could only afford a flat and I would have been further away from my daughter and her children. Downsizing was a bad idea for me.
My lifetime mortgage was ideal for me as I had no monthly repayments and I paid off my old mortgage.
I saved the cost of moving to a new flat where I would pay to move to a place I did not want. The no negative equity guarantee and equity release council assurances were very important to me. I am better off each month and have some tax-free cash ready if repairs to the house are necessary.
It’s very regular to find individuals seeking out monthly payment lifetime mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment lifetime mortgage however Key Retirement like Maximum cover Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of pension statements.
How much is it common to release from a home with more to life equity release plans
The more elderly you are and the unhealthier you are, the more tax-free cash you can release
UK Equity Release Scheme Providers
- the Telegraph
- Legal and General
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% monthly payment equity release Old Mutual Wealth
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Central Trust
- 40% loan to value monthly payment equity release West One
- More to Life Equity Release
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the occupier is a Private Tenant.
UK Providers for Equity Release
It is usual to discover people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release however More to Life Equity Release from L&G like Zurich are eager to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Equity Release
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- HSBC Equity Release
- Saga home reversion plan
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
Disadvantages of More to Life Equity Release
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. More to Life Equity Release schemes may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some plans.
Uses of More to Life Equity Release Schemes
Could be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates on the money can be appealing. Help a member of your family buy their own home that they couldn’t afford otherwise or pay down your personal debts so you can spend more of your monthly income.
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Step Change Equity Release Retirement Over 55
- Secured Loans Direct Lender
- Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Secured Loan On Buy To Let Property
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Natwest Equity Release Loan
- More to Life Equity Release Best Deals
- Direct Lender Bad Credit Loans
- Age Concern Equity Release For Uk Homeowners
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release Mortgage
- Crown Equity Release Plans
- Lowest 5 Year Mortgage Rate
- Sunlife Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Ltd Company Mortgage Lenders
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Bridging Finance Solutions 85%
- Santander Hmo Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Scheme
- Prudential Equity Release Plans
- Find Cheapest Commercial Bridging Loan Lenders
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Step Change Equity Release Advice
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgage Aviva
- Legal And General Equity Release Interest Rates
- Santander Equity Release Best Deals
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Key Solutions Lifetime Mortgage Best Deals
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Secured Loans Uk Direct Lenders
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage 2021