- Remove tax-free equity from your house at 4.55% Fixed with Nationwide Equity Release
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments unless you prefer to pay interest only
- No lenders fees
- No early repayment charges
- You don’t need an existing account with Nationwide
- Stay living in your property for as long as you like
How much cash can I get?
You can achieve 65% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your home is worth £330,000 you can release £214,000.
Personal Testimonials from November 2024
Mr Howarth from Leeds
I am healthy and have a good income from my pensions for later life. I decided to release money from my unencumbered home with a retirement interest-only mortgage (RIO mortgage), so I could get a new kitchen and bathroom and give money to my children so they could move house and buy bigger homes.
I did not have any problems with a minimum or maximum age requirement or affordability. The interest rate was very low like a prime conventional mortgage from a bank or building society.
The monthly payment was tiny compared with the rest of my outgoings. The whole process was authorised and regulated by the finance conduct authority.
William from Birmingham
My son knew a guy who owned 6 pubs. Because of successive lockdowns due to covid 19 coronavirus, he had to do a quick sale on his holiday home in Cornwall.
My equity release money bought his flat at 35% under market value and not only does my family have the shared use of a holiday home, but the rental income is also much more than the interest on the equity release.
Mrs Yardly from Isles of Scilly
I had an old, tired car and a very unreliable central heating system. Repair bills continually mounted up meaning I had less money to spend on holidays and other nice things.
A friend said I should consider equity release, but I was put off by the horror stories of the roll-up/compounded interest destroying people’s homes.
When I did my own homework, I found in 2024 equity release interest rates were very low and the negative press was around people who had been ripped off with high rates in the past.
Even if my house price only went up a little the roll-up interest would be covered. The equity release enabled me to get a nice 3-year-old car and a new boiler, so I was not wasting money all the time on repairs!
Mr Shaw from Bradford
I thought I was going to have to sell my home to pay back my mortgage as the bank wanted their money back. With the money left, I could only afford a flat and I would have been further away from my daughter and her children. Downsizing was a bad idea for me.
My lifetime mortgage was ideal for me as I had no monthly repayments and I paid off my old mortgage. I saved the cost of moving to a new flat where I would pay to move to a place I did not want.
The no negative equity guarantee and equity release council assurances were very important to me. I am better off each month and have some tax-free cash ready if repairs to the house are necessary.
Mrs Heart from Aberdeen
I was struggling to pay my mortgage and had no money left at the end of the month for emergencies, let alone saving for a holiday. I had investigated home reversion plans, but they did not appear to be the right solution. Equity Release for older borrowers with no monthly repayments was exactly what I wanted, and the interest rate was very low.
I was able to pay off my mortgage. I live in an area where house prices are going up nicely so keeping 100% ownership of my own home is wise. I am confident that my house price appreciation will be much bigger than my roll-up interest. I was an excellent equity release partner mortgage client.
It’s common to find people looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, home reversion schemes or lump sum lifetime mortgages, however, Key Retirement like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of investment statements to establish your tax position.
Nationwide Equity Release Loan To Value – the largest building society
The older you are and the more serious the illnesses you have, the more money you can release. For some loan customers or Internet banking products, your income details and retirement capital could be important.
You can use a new remortgage with better terms to pay an existing retirement capital interest mortgage. Make sure any lenders you consider are ER council members, and you look at all valuation fees, post office repayment penalties, your lifestyle factors and the availability of downsizing protection. Also, try and work out when you may enter long-term care.
UK Providers for Equity Release some with independent legal advice – Nationwide equity release scheme
- Age Concern lifetime mortgages come with a retirement interest option
- One Family lump sum retirement mortgage offerings
- Nationwide Equity Release
- later life mortgage consultants
- Nationwide mortgage holders and holders of life insurance policies
- A retirement capital and interest mortgage may have strict affordability requirements
- Nationwide’s equity release plan can offer an excellent equity release calculator value
Does Nationwide offer Equity Release?
Yes, a Nationwide Equity Release plan is 3.83% MER with no interest payments.
Equity Release LTV and later life mortgage that uses the financial conduct authority
- 60% lump sum lifetime mortgages Zurich – home maintenance
- 30% LTV home reversion plans Metro Bank Plc with no product fees
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat and if the occupier is an AST Tenant.
UK Equity Release Providers – equity release products and credit commitments
It is usual to discover individuals searching for interest-only lifetime mortgages, a monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity releases, however, Legal and General like LV Liverpool Victoria are eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of pension statements.
Does Nationwide offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Nationwide Pensioner Mortgages are 2.09% APR.
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi and the prudential regulation authority
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage pension income
- Nationwide Equity Release = Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage Northern Ireland
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes equity release calculator
- Barclays Lifetime Mortgage for existing mortgage customers
- Canada Life Second Home Voluntary Select Plan – staggered payment equity release
- Just retirement defined benefit – pension dependency clause information
- Nationwide building society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage – Scilly isles
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan requiring mortgage payments
- providers name – NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan – isle of man
- Just retirement defined bonus equity release scheme
- L&G Legal & General Flexible later life mortgage – Channel Islands
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan – insurance information
- Insurance customers Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage and House prices
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes interest rate with flexible credit card
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus for investment customers
- More to Life loans information Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide equity release reviews
Do Nationwide do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Nationwide Retirement Mortgages are 2.29% APRC.
Disadvantages of Equity Release Plans – equity release nationwide – loan amount
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate and you should consult family members. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Benefits of a later life mortgage – life mortgage consultants
Often used to optimise tax planning and interest rates are attractive. Help a member of your family buy their own home that they couldn’t afford otherwise or pay off your debts like loans and credit cards, so you have more monthly disposable income.
- Just Retirement Equity Release Interest Rates
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Retirement – Updated For January 2024
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgages
- Norwich Union Equity Release On Second Homes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- More To Life Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Sun Life Equity Release Best Deals
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Home
- Lloyds Equity Release On Second Homes
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Interest Only Mortgages For Over 60-Year-Olds
- Legal And General
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Key Solutions Lifetime Mortgage Scheme
- Prudential Equity Release Drawdown
- Liverpool Victoria Lv= Lv Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Age Concern Equity Release Calculator 2024
Do Nationwide do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Nationwide Equity Release Under 55 is 2.21% APR. The Nationwide equity release calculator will help you find out how much money you can get.
The Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 106078. You can confirm our registration on the FCA’s website (This link will open in a new window) (https://www.fca.org.uk).
Nationwide is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Do Nationwide do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Nationwide does lifetime mortgages at 1.8% MER. Nationwide Lifetime Mortgages can have a loan to value of 60%. Nationwide building society equity release can be a low rate of under 3%.
Are Nationwide equity release interest rates competitive?
Yes, Nationwide equity release interest rates are under 2% MER Fixed for Life – Updated For January 2024. Another lender for equity release is HSBC Lifetime mortgage rates 2024.
Does Nationwide offer a retirement remortgage for pensioners over 60?
Yes, Nationwide retirement remortgages for the over 60s are 3.79% MER variable.
Does Nationwide offer pensioner remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, a Nationwide pensioner remortgage for people over 60 is 3.33% APRC fixed.
Does Nationwide do a later life remortgage for homeowners over 60?
Yes, Nationwide later life remortgages for the over 60s are 3.6% MER fixed.
Does Nationwide offer the best remortgages for over 60s?
Yes, a Nationwide the best remortgage for retired homeowners over 60 is 3.8% AER fixed.
Does Nationwide offer a remortgaging option over 60?
Yes, Nationwide remortgaging options for over 60s are 3.49% APR fixed.
Does Nationwide do a mortgage calculator for homeowners over 60?
Yes, Nationwide mortgage calculators for over 60s shows 3.79% AER variable.
Does Nationwide do RIO mortgages for the over 60s?
Yes, a Nationwide RIO mortgage for pensioners over 60 is 3.46% MER fixed for life.
Does Nationwide do a retirement interest only mortgage for homeowners over 60?
Yes, Nationwide retirement interest only mortgages for over 60s are 3.95% MER fixed for life. They will not lend on sheltered accommodation with this type of mortgage.
Is a Nationwide lifetime mortgage the best equity release product?
Yes, for many people it is one of the best equity release products regularly chosen by mortgage advisers as they reject home reversion plan options. It’s ideal for a tax free lump sum.
How does the Nationwide Building Society equity release work?
You get your home valued, choose a product and the money is released to your bank tax free. A mortgage provider and savings provider that has broad lending criteria that is very flexible.
Is the Derbyshire building society a good lender to consider?
Yes, Derbyshire direct nationwide UK is a lender to consider in 2024.
Is Nationwide a member of the equity release Council?
Yes, they are ER council members.
What does Martin Lewis think of equity release?
He advises caution and suggests you should look at all the costs and fees.
What is the average rate for equity release?
In January 2024 the average interest rate for people aged 55 and over is 3.5% fixed for life.
Can I take equity out of my house nationwide?
Yes, as long as your home is not opposite commercial premises and you are aged 55 or over.
Does Nationwide Offer Equity Release?
Yes, the largest building society in the UK will consider all properties including shared ownership at great mortgage rates.
Is Nationwide Equity Release Safe?
Yes, they offer an equity release product that is safe with 1,000 cashback or more. You don’t need to have current accounts with them and the mortgage rates are good. You need to be aged 55 or over.
GPS/Geographical Post Code Only: SN3 1TA
Kings Park Road
Portman House Bournemouth Administration Centre Address
Swindon SN3 1TX