Key features of residential bridging lenders that Frequent Finance has access to:
- Frequent finance has a history of very fast completions
- We have private lenders not available to other brokers with very flexible terms
- Automated Valuation Model (AVM) for many types of residential properties
- Up to 110% loans with additional security
- Fast completions
- Auction Purchases
- Chain breaking
- Terms up to 12 months
- 1st and 2nd charge lending
- Rates from 0.49% per month
- Daily interest with many lenders
- 100% loan to value with additional security
- Land/property in need of planning permission
- Unmortgageable property in need of improvement/renovation
- Property in need of a lease extension
- In addition to big lenders, we have access to solicitors who lend their own money
- No early repayment charges
- Title Splitting and other land title fixes
To find out more, please complete the form below
Can you borrow for a 25000 personal loan at the lender’s standard variable rate?
The main issues with personal loans for 25 000 are short loan term, previous failure to keep up repayments, delays in the home valuation and the borrower not being on electoral register.
Considering fast second-charge mortgage rates with lower interest payments?
The key issues with second charge mortgage rates are short loan term, the effect of CCJs, the disappointing property valuation and the borrower not on the electoral register.
Are you looking for a fixed-rate 2nd mortgage with fixed or variable interest rates?
The key characteristics of a fixed-rate secured loan are the limited lump sum amounts, the effect of CCJ’s, the disappointing property valuation and the insufficient personal income.
Considering a 2nd mortgage with no phone call, even with bad credit?
The main features of a secured loan with no phone calls are set-up costs, the effect of secured loan arrears, the delays in the property valuation and the evidence of payday loans on bank statements.
Considering a fast homeowner loan for bad credit with a soft credit check?
The main issues with loans for homeowners with poor credit are inflexible eligibility criteria, the impact of loan arrears, the discounted home valuation and the evidence of gambling on bank statements.
Can you borrow a bad credit secured loan to repay a loan with bad credit?
The main characteristics of bad credit-secured loans UK are early repayment charges, the effect of loan arrears, delays in the home valuation and insufficient personal income.
- Best Commercial Remortgage Rates
- Company Buy To Let Mortgages
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Just Retirement Equity Release Best Deals
- Norwich Union Equity Release From House
- Stonehaven Equity Release Interest Rates
- Interest Only Mortgages For Over 60-Year-Olds
- Key Retirement Solutions Equity Release Interest Rates
- Age Partnership Equity Release Reviews
- Age Concern Equity Release Calculator 2024
- Best 5-Year Mortgage Rates Uk
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Legal And General Equity Release On Second Homes
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage No Payments
- Prudential Equity Release Scheme
- Find Cheapest Commercial Bridging Loan Lenders
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Lloyds Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Lv Equity Release Schemes
- Buy To Let Loan UK
- Best Direct Lender Mortgage
- Crown Equity Release Retirement
- Bad Credit Remortgage
- Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Barclays Retirement Mortgage Loan
- Equity Release Calculator Under 55
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes