Do you have a Buy-to-Let property with a significant amount of equity?
Maybe you need this money for the purchase of another property, an unexpected bill from the inland revenue, a development project or finance of a new or existing business?
At Frequent Finance, we have arrangements with lenders who offer 2nd charge secured lending on your Buy to Let Property
- Raise money quickly
- Ideal for larger sums of money
- No early repayment charges
- Not all lenders expect a perfect credit report
- Rates close to primary residence-secured loans
- Flexible terms
Inquire below to find out more:
- Lloyds Bank Over 55 Mortgage
- Direct Lender Mortgage Rates
- Nationwide Equity Release Loan
- Prudential Equity Release Mortgage
- Buy To Let Equity Loan
- Legal And General Equity Release Loan
- More to Life
- Prudential Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Stonehaven Equity Release Mortgage
- Cheapest 5-Year Mortgage
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Step Changes Equity Release
- Halifax Equity Release Advice
- Age Partnership Uk
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria Lve Lv Lifetime Mortgage Under 55
- Mortgages For Over 60 Self-employed
- Just Retirement Equity Release Retirement
- Lloyds Equity Release On Second Homes
- Natwest Equity Release Mortgage
- Best Commercial Remortgage Rates
- Can You Remortgage With Bad Credit
- Barclays Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2024
- Lv Equity Release Drawdown
- Nationwide Equity Release On Second Homes – Updated For January 2024
- Sunlife Equity Release Drawdown
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
Considering fast personal loans for 25 000 to repay an unsecured loan?
The main issues with a 25000 loan are the score from the credit report, the impact of defaults, the delays in the lender’s valuation and the evidence of gambling on bank statements.
Considering fast 2nd mortgages rates even with poor credit?
The main features of 2nd mortgage rates are adverse credit intolerance, previous failure to keep up repayments, discounted home valuation and the evidence of a fraudulent application.
Are you able to borrow for a fixed interest rate secured loan to pay for a new car?
The key characteristics of fixed interest rate secured loans are the score from the credit report, the impact of loan arrears, the disappointing home valuation and the evidence of a fraudulent application.
Considering a secured loan no phone call at the lender’s standard variable rate?
The key features of second mortgages with no phone calls are the score from the credit check, the impact of default notices, the disappointing home valuation and the evidence of a fraudulent application.
Are you able to borrow to get a homeowner loan with poor credit with a fixed rate?
The key features of bad credit loans for homeowners are the score from the credit check, the impact of loan arrears, the delays in the home valuation and the evidence of too many credit applications.
Are you looking for a secured loan for bad credit with a poor credit score?
The main issues with a secured loan poor credit are early repayment charges, the impact of CCJ’s, the disappointing property valuation and the evidence of too many credit applications.