Semi Commercial Mortgage
Part commercial Part residential mortgages
Semi Commercial Mortgages are for people who want to buy a property which has both residential and commercial parts. Frequent Finance have many mixed use mortgage lenders. We also offer short term financing for developers who would like to change a buildings use from commercial to residential.
- Flats with shops above
- Pubs with residential property included
- Guesthouses with owners accommodation
- Holiday Parks with owners residential accommodation
- Residential House with industrial unites
- Kennels and cattery with residential accommodation
- Many small farms
Specialist lenders that Frequent Finance have agreements with understand the risks in lending against such properties and are able to offer terms and rates that are much better for the borrower than those offered with traditional commercial mortgages
- Up to 75% loan to value – more with additional security
- Fixed, discounted and variable rates available
- Leasehold or freehold properties
- Rates from 3 month LIBOR plus 3.5%
- Term up to 30 years
- Available to individuals and limited companies
- Purchase or Remortgage
Please fill in the form to find out more:
Mixed use mortgage lenders are look at the income from the commercial property, and the rental income or personal income of the people that will be living in the residential part of the property.
We also offer finance to people that want to own their properties in SPV’s like UK Limited Companies.